You need to schedule an appointment to visit any of our locations. Please contact us so we can help you!
Enter the chili cook-off and serve up your special recipe for a great cause and because you care.
- Cook any kind of chili you want – a minimum of 4 gallons.
- A space will be reserved for you to set up, cook and serve your chili.
- Ingredients may be prepped prior to arrival, but must be combined & cooked on site.
- Bring supplies, including heat to cook with such as table-top stove, grille, burner, etc.
- Sampling cups, spoons, napkins & paper towels will be supplied.
- Most participants bring a 6-8ft table for serving, canopy/tent, chairs for comfort and add festive decor.
- Your space is available at 6 am and serving begins at noon.
- Official judging at 1:00 p.m.
- Awards ceremony at 4:00 p.m.
Please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages on premises. Thank You!
- Complete a sign up form.
- $25 Donation payable to In The Pink
- Cook and serve it up November 16th 12-5pm.
It’s a fundraiser and a feast-tastic event!
- When: Saturday, November 16th
- Where: Jerry’s Sports Grille, 13170 Atlantic Blvd
- Time: Chili Cook-Off 12-5pm
- Best Chili 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Official judges will choose the top 3 best recipes.
- Team Spirit: Pick a theme, decorate your area, hang banners, and show your spirit!
- People’s Choice: Awarded to the booth with the most donations for great tasting chili!