It’s a fundraiser and a feast-tastic event!
- When: Saturday, November 15th
- Where: Jerry’s Sports Bar & Grill, 13170 Atlantic Blvd
- Time: Chili cook-off Noon till 4:00 p.m.
- Unlimited Chili Tasting: $10 per person
Cast Your Vote…
- Best Chili: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place. Official judges will choose the top 3 best recipes.
- Team Spirit: Pick a theme, decorate your area, hang banners, and show your team spirit!
- Peoples Choice: Awarded to the booth with the most donations for great tasting chili!
Enter the chili cook-off and serve up your special recipe – for a great cause and because you care.
- Cook any kind of chili you want – a minimum of 4 gallons.
- A space will be reserved for you to set up, cook and serve your chili.
- Ingredients may be prepped prior to arrival, but must be combined & cooked on site.
- Bring supplies, including heat to cook with such as table-top stove, grille, burner, etc.
- Sampling cups, spoons, napkins & paper towels will be supplied.
- Most participants bring a canopy/tent and chairs for comfort and add festive decor. And don’t forget a donation jar, hat, jug – so taste-testers have a place to put their donations for good-tasting chili. Each $1 is a vote towards the People’s Choice award.
- Your space is available at 6 a. m. and serving begins at noon.
- Official judging at 1 p.m.
- Awards ceremony at 4 p.m.
To enter the Chili Cook Off…
- Complete a sign-up form.
- $25 Donation payable to “In the Pink”.
- Cook and serve it up November 15, 12-4 p.m.
For more information contact Mike Harvey at (904) 242-8715.
Please do not bring your own alcoholic beverages on premises. Thank you!