In the Pink is a 501c3 non-profit boutique and salon dedicated to helping women heal, cope and survive the effects of cancer…physically and emotionally.
We provide an extensive selection of apparel, products, services and resources:
- Free YOGA for cancer patients (Jax Beach location)
- Breast prosthetic fittings
- Post-mastectomy bras and swimwear
- Post-surgical garments with drain pouches
- Weightless breast forms for post-surgery and leisure wear
- Wig selection and fitting
- Scarves, hats and turbans
- Skincare products developed for radiation and chemotherapy patients.
- In the Pink is a care center provider of Miaderm Radiation Relief! Miaderm is formulated using ingredients that are supported by science. The ingredients were shown by peer-reviewed research to be effective at reducing the occurrence and severity of radiation dermatitis. Get relief and avoid skin damage. Each tube of Miaderm will last two-three weeks. The 4-ounce tube sells for $36. If you or someone you love is having radiation treatment, stop by In the Pink for a tube of Miaderm.
- Salon, which includes free head shaving and wig fitting (Jax Beach & Sarasota locations only)
- Educational and inspirational books
- Gifts for patients, families, and caregivers
- Cancer resource center with free computer access
- Lymphedema products
- Compression garment fittings
- Dragon boat teams for survivors (Jacksonville only)
- Private parties: “Survivor Showers” and “Head Shaving Parties”
- Caring support from a loving staff